– Associate Professor, Department of Biomedical Sciences, Humanitas University, 2017–Present.
– Senior Research Scientist, Institute of Environmental Engineering, ETH Zurich, 2016–2017.
– Postdoctoral Research Associate, Department of Civil and Environmental Engineering, Massachusetts Institute of Technology, 2010–2015.
– Postdoctoral Research Associate, School of Engineering and Applied Sciences, Harvard University, 2007–2010.
– Ph.D., Radiation Science and Technology, Polytechnic University of Milan, Italy, 2007. Dissertation: Optical Investigation of Nonequilibrium Effects in Nanoparticle Dispersions.
– M.S./B.S., Nuclear Engineering, Polytechnic University of Milan, Italy, 2002.