Grant Office main duties and responsibilities
- to assist researchers in the preparation of grants applications, developing proposal narratives and budgets, completing the application forms and interpreting the regulations of the granting agencies, assuring compliance with the sponsors policies and formal requirements;
- to maintain relations with national and international funding bodies;
- to manage the entire grant life cycle: authorization of expenditures in consumables, subcontracts and travel, evaluation of budget-spent trend, management of administrative report.
- to support the external audit processes.
Coordinating a team of collaborators, my main areas of responsibility are:
– Scouting of grant opportunities (International, European, National, Regional, Charities);
– Evaluation, discussion and analysis of project proposals to be submitted, and support to the preparation of the research project;
– Management of funded grants from a financial and administrative point of view.
Università Degli Studi di Bologna
Master’s degree, International Political Science
Executive Master “Sales and marketing Management”
IRCCS Istituto Clinico Humanitas
Date: Jan 2005 – present
Rozzano (Milan), Italy
Humanitas Grant Office Team
Danilo Petroni – Head