1981: M.D., University of Pavia, Italy
1986: Specialization in Internal Medicine, University of Pavia, Italy
1993: Specialization in Hematology, University of Parma, Italy
- Early phase preclinical drug development of molecularly targeted agents or monoclonal antibodies (naked, drug-conjugated, bispecific) for the treatment of relapsed/refractory Hodgkin lymphoma and non-Hodgkin lymphoma.
- Pharmacological targeting of tumor microenvironment in lymphoma.
- Optimizing the management of lymphoma patients in the era of precision medicine by genotyping circulating tumor (ct)DNA for disease outcome prediction and monitoring.
- Principal investigator of phase I/II trials conducted under ICH-GCP regulation for the development of novel agents (molecularly targeted agents or monoclonal antibodies) for the treatment of relapsed/refractory lymphoma.
- Enhancing immuno-chemotherapy in relapsed/refractory lymphoma.
- Clinical trials evaluating the efficacy of immune checkpoint inhibitors in lymphoma.
As of Oct 20, 2019, scientific publications include 245 peer-reviewed articles in journals covered by the JCR®. H-index (Google Scholar) is equal to 42.